**This post powered by Cents of Style.
So, you know how I’m always telling you that you can do hard things? Take it to heart.
The Hard Things You Can Do
Let’s just get positive for a moment and reflect on why you should believe me. If you haven’t experienced any of these, you sure will sometime.
- you grow a human being inside of you with all the aches and pains that go with it
- you likely take care of a home while also working outside of it
- you care for, nurture and teach your children even when they hate you
- you deal with messes, bodily fluids and whining every single day
- you undergo intense feeling in your body to push out your babies
- you have to heal for months and months, then maybe never completely heal at all
- you bleed every single month and have to keep that maintained
- you slave away for no compensation around the clock
- you cook, clean, carry, shuttle, and more without so much as a “thank you”
- you withstand pain just to nurse your babies
- you have sleep deprivation for years and years
Even after all of this (and who knows how much more), you keep going. You don’t quit. You accept your role and responsibilities without complaint.
It’s hard. It’s hard to keep going. It’s hard to drag yourself out of bed. It’s hard to do all that is expected of you when you didn’t even ask for it.
But you know what? It’s a badge of honor for you.
You Can Do Hard Things
You can do everything a man can’t do. You can be on the brink of exhaustion and still keep going. You are amazing!
- you have the divine gift to create a child within you
- you have a bond with your children in a way that your husband can’t have
- you automatically possess the gifts and talents needed to raise your family without fail
- you live a determined life that always benefits others
- you are the greatest of all God’s creations and highly favored
- you are able to comfort, lift up, and praise those who need it most without even thinking
- you give your children the greatest gift of life and love they will soon appreciate
- you continually complete your duties through and inspite of the anxiety and depression that comes
- you share, give, help, and teach others with no thought of return
- you give up your time to make a difference in the lives of others
- you continually better yourself while honoring your role as a woman and a mother
That is worth celebrating! This is something that should be shouted from the rooftops and broadcasted every single day! It’s something to never forget!
Time To Remember It
I know you’ll have the days when you look in the mirror and just hate what you see. That you have no desire to cook or clean or do anything at all.
You’ll have the moments when you hate what you have to do and truly rub it in your husband’s face. In fact, I remind my husband at least once a month that I’ve given birth, and that’s why he should do the thing I’m asking of him. 🙂
I remind my husband at least once a month that I’ve given birth, and that’s why he should do the thing I’m asking of him.
Remembering your abilities and what you’re capable of goes a long way. It spurs you on to keep going and reach higher plains of livelihood. You can remember how far you’ve come in life and what you’ve been through.
When times get rough and you’re down in the dumps, you can think back on all of the amazing things you’ve already accomplished and know you can get through this.
It’s always time to remember that you can do hard things.
Time To Wear It
That’s why I LOVE this t-shirt from Cents of Style because it reminds that I can do hard things. It in turn helps you remind others, no matter their place in life, that they can always do hard things too.
I want you to have something that you can wear proudly because it will inspire you as well as others. Your light can shine as far as how brightly you glow. When people see this, you will lift their life for a moment.
When you see this in the mirror, you will remember the reason you put it on in the first place. I proudly wear mine and honestly wish I had more than one. 🙂
**UPDATE: YOU CAN USE COUPON CODE INSPIRE 17 FOR 50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING! VALID ONLY 1/20/17 – 1/22/17.
Now here’s what I want you to do:
- Take a picture of yourself in your t-shirt and post it on the Facebook Page.
- Or tag My Natural Baby Birth in your photo share.
Let’s remind the world that we can do hard things! Let’s inspire others to keep going and let their light shine on others. Wear your tee PROUDLY and let them know the same things that you already know for yourself.