Some of our most popular resources in helping you get ready for your labor, birth, and baby available right here in the Essentials Shop!
59 Things To Prep At Home
59 Things To Prep At Home Before Your Baby Arrives – Complete Checklist: $5.00
There are so many things to remember when that baby is due to arrive any day! Sometimes mothers are so focused on getting ready for labor and making it through the birth, that they forget all the things they need at home.
No worries, this ultimate list of 59 essentials for having your home prepared for your baby is exactly what you need.
- no more rushing about with nesting fever, wondering if you’ve taken care of everything for the baby’s room
- no more worries about running out of diapers and having them in the right places
- enjoy the calm that comes from knowing every new baby circumstance is prepared for
- stop wondering if you’ve forgotten something, because it’s all here!
So grab your copy of the Home Prep Complete Checklist and rest assured that you’ve taken care of everything. It includes extra resources for:
- baby’s room
- mother’s care
- post partum healing
- breastfeeding supplies
- every day needed items
Plus, enjoy 9 BONUS recommendations to make the most out of your life changing experience with bringing home a new baby!
Ultimate Bundle Collection
Ultimate Checklist Bundle – Complete Collection of Pregnancy & Postpartum Checklists:
Enjoy 7 complete lists of everything that you will need to get ready for your birth and get through it with a smile on your face!
No more worrying about grabbing a download from here and another one over there. It’s all right here, complete and in one place. The bundle includes:
- Getting Starting On How To Have A Natural Birth
- Birth Plan Form Template
- Complete Water Birth Checklist
- 59 Things You Must Do To Prep Your Home Before The Baby Arrives
- Your Labor Bag Checklist
- Your Hospital Bag Checklist
- Your Baby’s Diaper Bag Checklist
PLUS multiple bonus resources not included here in the shop.
Now you can breathe deep and rest at ease because you know that you have a complete list of everything that you need to physically prepare, put into place, and simple DO before your baby arrives.
Then there’s a little bit extra for afterwards when you most deserve the extra care. So grab your copy of the Ultimate Checklist Bundle today!
How To Relax During Birth eBook
How To Relax During Childbirth – 3 Simple Ways To Ease Tension & Enhance Joy, eBook:
Looking for something in particular? Send us a message and we’ll consider putting it in our resources to create just for you!